11th Int'l Symposium on Image and Signal Processing and Analysis (ISPA 2019)
23-25 September 2019, Dubrovnik, Croatia
ISPA Steering Committee
The purpose of the ISPA Steering Committee is to provide continuity between ISPA symposia. The main tasks of the ISPA Steering Committee are:
- To cherish the symposium and nurture its long-term health and vigor.
- To review and select proposals for organization of future ISPA symposia.
- To oversee the planning of future ISPA symposia.
- To offer advice to the General Chair and Program Chair.
Call for Proposals for Organization of Future ISPA Symposia
ISPA Steering Committee encourages proposals for organization of future ISPA symposia by teams desiring to hold ISPA. Please see Call for Proposals for Organization of Future ISPA Symposia for instructions.
ISPA Steering Committee Members
- Maurice Bellanger, Conservatoire National Des Arts et Metiers, France
- Patrick Clarysse, CREATIS-INSA, France
- Aytul Ercil, Sabanci University, Turkey
- Stanislav Kovacic, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Sven Loncaric, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Sanjit K. Mitra, University of California Santa-Barbara, USA
- Alessandro Neri, University of Roma TRE, Italy
- Andres Santos, University of Madrid, Spain
- Giovanni Sicuranza, University of Trieste, Italy
- Andreas Uhl, Salzburg University, Austria